Book Your Session
Welcome to the OTC’s booking portal.
Here, you can book and pay for your session online by simply clicking on one of the options below and filling in some details, before choosing a day that suits you. Please book at least 72 hours in advance to be assured your desired date and time. If you book a session sooner, we may need to reschedule around existing bookings. A member of staff will be in touch if this is necessary.
All main payment methods are accepted, and if for any reason the session needs to be postponed, it can rescheduled for a date within 12 months of the original booking.
If you’re experiencing any issues in seeing the booking options, please try using an alternative browser, such as Chrome.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Centre opening times are from 10.00am until late, at the OTC staff’s discretion.
- If booking online, please allow at least 72 hours in advance to be assured your desired date and time. If you book a session sooner, we may need to reschedule around existing bookings. A member of staff will be in touch if this is necessary.
- If you have pre-paid and booked a session that needs to be rearranged (due to adverse conditions, for example), we will aim to rearrange the session on a date convenient for you.
- If a gift voucher has been bought, the voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. A gift voucher can not be refunded for its monetary value, and is only available for use within the OTC centre.
- No insurance is provided by The Official Test Centre, to cover the equipment whilst it is hired. We clients to treat the equipment with respect and adhere to the guidance of OTC staff. If small damage occurs whilst in use on the water, there will be no charge, but if an item of kit needs to be repaired as a result of damage that occurs whilst it is the responsibility of the client, the cost of the repair needs to be covered by the client. By renting equipment from the centre, and signing our Risk Statement, the client agrees to these terms.
- For intermediates and above, it is recommended that you bring your own wetsuit and harness.
- Before using The OTC’s equipment and services, we will clearly describe the safe sailing area, after which we waive responsibility for your actions. Rescue cover is provided and the sailing areas will be continually observed when clientele are on the water.
- We reserve the right to assess the sailing ability of each client before allowing them to use our equipment. If we deem their sailing is sub-standard, we are entitled to deny them use of our kit.
Other than booking online through this site, you can secure your place on a course at The OTC by pre-paying, using one of the following methods:
- Cheque drawn on a UK bank account in GBP (make cheques out to The Official Test Centre Ltd).
- Bank transfer to The Official Test Centre Ltd in GBP (Sort Code: 09-06-66 / Account No: 42362152).
- Credit Card payment in GBP.
- Debit Card payment in GBP (only valid for UK issued debit cards).
To find out more about any of these options, please get in contact with us.
Pre-Paying Terms and Conditions
- This website is owned and operated by The Official Test Centre Ltd a company registered in England & Wales with the company registration number 5820506 whose registered address is Serendipity, Lodge Hill Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 3RD, UK.
- All services will be delivered by The Official Test Centre Ltd.
- All prices include VAT of 20.0%.
- Cover for damage to our equipment is not included in the advertised prices.
- If you are paying by credit card and your card is not a sterling card, your bank will convert the transaction to your currency – you may not receive the same exchange rate used by the OTC to convert the advertised GBP prices to EUR.
- If you choose to pay with a credit card your booking may be subject to 2% surcharge. We accept Visa, Mastercard and JCB. We regret that we are currently unable to accept American Express or Diners Club cards.
- If you pay with a UK debit card (Electron, Solo or Maestro) you will not be subject to a surcharge.
- If you choose to pay by a cheque in GBP drawn on a UK bank account or you transfer GBP to The Official Test Centre Ltd UK bank account you will not be subject to a surcharge.